Start by viciously beat the cat or dog, slicing the paws and breaking the legs prior to slaughter it. And that with the primitive intention that the flesh of a tortured animal has greater flavour and medicinal benefits (such as good for the libido).
These ”people” who do this use electric shocks to the genitals, skinning when they are alive and when stabbing, the knife is inserted into the dog’s chest, deliberately avoiding the heart so that the bleed-out is slower and more painful…
Or if you prefer fish, the top half of a fish is wrapped in a damp cloth, as the fish is placed, still living, into hot oil. The intention is to keep the fish alive as long as possible while he is fried.
If you need help with how to properly cook the animal of your choice, there are books and videos with specific instructions on how to properly torture a dog to death so the meat get really saturated with adrenaline… And that happens while other animals are watching, hearing the screams of pain and fear…
Now it not only in China that they do this. That they brutally torture and kill dogs and cats (or other animals). For example dogs are eaten in the summer months in Korea to cool the body down, but in China they are eaten in the winter to warm the body.
- In Korea, contrary to popular belief, dog-eating is a relatively recent phenomenon and has never been a part of their culinary history. The fabrication of dog and cat meat as an age-old part of Korean cultural heritage is a marketing strategy by unscrupulous vendors who are exploiting an easy-to-produce commodity.
- Dogs are eaten in large numbers in China and Korea, and on a smaller scale in parts of Cambodia, Laos, the Philippines, Myanmar, the Asian portions of the former Soviet Union, Thailand and Vietnam. In many of these countries, the practice is less than a few generations old.
- Cats are eaten in southern China, Korea and some parts of Indonesia.
- Animal People estimates that 13-16 million dogs and 4 million cats are butchered each year for human consumption in Asia.
- It is estimated that as many as 30% of the dogs sold for food in Korea are stolen pets.
- Dog eating is illegal in Hong Kong, Korea and the Philippines and was banned in Taiwan in 2001.
Lifted by metal tongs around their necks, the cats are wrenched from their overcrowded cages and brutally slaughtered. It is common for restaurants to have cages of alive cats at the entrance, waiting to be chosen by the diner.
Over the Thailand border there are Around 1000 dogs are trafficked across the border each night, 30,000 each month, 360,000 each year. And that is just Thailand. Across Asia this is happening and it not only spells disaster for the dogs, it also greatly increases the spread of rabies. The unchecked smuggling of this crime-ridden industry has given rise to Mafia like gangs who intimidate and bribe their way across the border. This incredibly lucrative industry is lining the pockets of police, politicians, and border officials, not to mention the traffickers themselves.
Please take a moment to reflect on the poor souls who are baked alive in china…
For them: say no to China. .
We will not buy your blood-drenched products.